Cruzcampo Sevilla Lager Beer 24x440ml Cans
- Born in Sevilla under the heat of the Andalusian sun; the perfect, crisp refreshment. That was Cruzcampo back in 1904 and that is Cruzcampo now. Every beer that comes from our brewery is a joyful celebration of our city.
- Cruzcampo inspires you to embrace the Sevillian way. Because life is better when you are free to enjoy the moment. You don’t have to be Andalusian to enjoy the taste of Sevilla. With Cruzcampo, we will take you there.
- 4.4% ABV Spanish Lager
- Tasting notes:
- AROMA: Light hoppy notes with a touch of fruit
- MOUTHFEEL: Malty with a slight hint of sweetness
- FINISH: With our signature Cruzcampo bitterness
- FOOD MATCH: Pairs perfectly with Tapas
Featuring a light, fruity aroma, Cruzcampo has a supremely balanced flavour of malty sweetness and soft bitterness. Made to be shared, our light-bodied beer is perfect to pair with slightly salty food, or is just as refreshing when enjoyed on its own. Savour each sip and be transported to the cobbled streets and courtyards of Sevilla.
Light hoppy notes with a touch of fruit
Malty with a slight hint of sweetness
Pairs perfectly with delicious Spanish Tapas
Gambrinus, the brand's icon, is a medieval folklore legend who is seen as a guardian of beer, brewing and simply enjoying life. He's still featured on our packaging, represents a key part of our history and is a lesson on how to enjoy each day as it comes.
|Country of Manufacture